CSA & DWP..

kadesmummy

Reaction score
Got a letter from the DWP saying as CSA handle my payments i need to inform them of the last payment recieved by the CSA and how much it was, and to check on my bank statement..

i don't understand, the only contact i had with the CSA was them phoning me to ask if Kade's dad contributes to us, and i said yes, and i filed the claim so i could claim my income support, and they said that was okay.

So what do i say to the DWP? shouldn't they have been informed by the CSA that actually Kade's dad just pays direct to me? i'm confused.. :(

xx

If you are on benifits hun have u declared how much you are getting of you lo dad through the csa?

mary70 said:
If you are on benifits hun have u declared how much you are getting of you lo dad through the csa?

I just went on the CSA website and aparatly i am on the old scheme, so my CSA money gets paid in with my Income support.. hm, i'll just put that on the form.

i dont know then hun i read your post that the lo's dad paid the money directly to you, i just wondered if that was the case maybe you had been overpaid but if its paid in with your benifits and you dont get any extra from the father i dont know

mary70 said:
i dont know then hun i read your post that the lo's dad paid the money directly to you, i just wondered if that was the case maybe you had been overpaid but if its paid in with your benifits and you dont get any extra from the father i dont know

I just phoned them and explained everything and sorted it out :) lol, my head is up my bum this afternoon lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back