• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cross your fingers and toes !

tinytoes

Reaction score
We've been houshunting for a new place to rent , pout little apartment is prtetty crowded and about to get much more , we found a lovely place and the estate agent said that pending our references the landlady will be kind enough to accept the deposit on march 19th and hold the house until the end of April when our lease here is up . So now all i have to do is hope we get our references in time and that they are happy with them . so nervous now!!

:yay: how exciting! fingers crossed it goes well for you. is it a house or another flat?

Fingers and toes crossed for you hunny :fx: x x

Its a house tiny , with a garden eeek ! i'm so impatient waiting for a reference :)

ah yay, its so exciting when you get your first garden :yay: will be lovely this summer, you can take the kids out under a big umbrella and get a paddling pool :cheer:

Grrr still no reference , I know i'm sooo impatient but I've text my landlord again lol

So after finally getting our references sorted ., the owner of the house never got back to us ! grrrr sooo annoying . I called her and she said she's been busy , to be honest if she's so busy that she cant pick up a phone im not sure I wasn't her as a landlady ..
What happens if we really need something . So we're off to view another house tonight I hope this is it :)

Goodluck for tonight hunny, hope its what your looking for x x

Good luck with your move.

We are going to be moving house in the next few months. We knew it was coming and that it's going to be extra tuff with our baby girl but we'll start packing early and prepare as much as we can to try and make it as less stressful as we can.
Oh I hate moving but love being in a new home.

Good luck once again.

hope you found a house last night?

Ive moved house so many times its ridiculous! I always try and sell as much stuff as possible before hand and have a good wardrobe clear out for the charity shop before I start packing. Also the dreaded paper work to go through and shred old stuff. No point carting it all around to the new place if you dont need it anymore.

Im lucky cos my parents store stuff for me so I pack my winter/summer clothes (whichever im not using at the time) books, dvds etc.. and leave them at the parents a week before we move and only collect them when we've unpacked in the new place.

I know I hate moving its so much effort , finding a house has never been so difficult before , mind you this is the first time i've let my OH have input :) . We loved the place last night , so I just sent them an email;; to see how they would feel about us paying our deposit now but not moving in until the end of april .

such a slow process ! well deposit is paid , but its still all pending on the lease , looks like we'll be signing that befoe the 18th hopefully . so its looking good eeek !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back