creating accounts in with others details

Flame

Reaction score
Has anyone ever recieved a link to an account asking to activate and giving you a password to type in to activate the account? I have just received one for Gone to soon :? and i can only think that someone has created the account in my email address, i have deleted it, i dont know who they have put as having gone to soon but it worries me that someone has done this. If it was a random site that i had never heard of i would know it was probably just spam but as i have heard of it i reckon someone has created it on purpose.

I just had one from Gone too soon.
Its because they have revamped the site and are asking people to reactivate their accounts if you still want it.
I know the reason i had an account there is so i could leave a message for Fiona on Bailey's memorial page, you needed to register your email address to leave a message in his guestbook.

I had one too from gone too soon last week asking me to re-activate my account :shock:
I have never had an account with them :think: I just ignored it.

oh that why they did me too then Melanie. I set one up for Tracey

Ah right ok, thats not so bad then. At least its not someone being nasty then.

Thank you :D

Phew :hug: :hug: :hug: I was worried for a min then!! Glad its not someone doing something nasty!!

same here, i forgot i had set up an account when they asked me to reactivate but then remembered you have to have an account to send messages so i probably did sign up.

xxx

Since the launch of the new site, anyone who has lit on any memorial with correct emails will have been made an account, as you now have to sign in before leaving candles or tributes.. Before you didnt need to sign in xx
I know alot of girls here thought of Bailey when he died so everyone will have an account xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back