Crazy pregnant woman!!

LinsG

Reaction score
Ok, i know that our hormones are up the wall but even so. Last night i started laughing at something that was only mildly funny. I laughed so much i started sobbing and couldn't stop. DH put it down to me being tired but he looked a bit scared to be honest. Hormones are lethal. Anyone else just completely lost it?

I was on the verge of losing it this morning while having breakfast. I was watching the news about the flooding in Great Yarmouth, and I had to fight to stop myself from bawling my eyes out as the people were being evacuated from their homes!

That happens to me all the time OH thinks I'm cracking up, it happened the other day when I got stuck in a top & couldn't get it over my head, I nearly wet myself from laughing so much.

Oh didn't bother helping he just stood there wondering what the flipppin heck I was laughin at :rotfl: :rotfl:

:wave: me too

but then i'm quite like that anyway :shock:

Me too. Cant wait for that to get back to normal. I hate crying.

i started crying this morning when my dog would not have a poo while out on his walk LOL.....

Gruntie2 said:
i started crying this morning when my dog would not have a poo while out on his walk LOL.....

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Thats so funny, I'm the opposite, I pray they don't poo when out on a walk so I don't have to try & bend down to pick it up. :roll:

LOL... i can still bend over a little.. will have to get DH to take him when i can't... needed him to poo but he decided it would be more fun to run around in the wind for 45 mins.... grrrrrrrrr i told him off "its not play time.. its poo time" LOL

Gruntie2 said:
needed him to poo but he decided it would be more fun to run around in the wind for 45 mins.... grrrrrrrrr i told him off "its not play time.. its poo time" LOL

you wait, you'll be saying that to your baby too :rotfl:

really :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back