Hi Again

dani200420052000

Reaction score
Hi All...

I have read your nursery posts, And yes I said that I posted the nursery pics, maybes Im crazy, or just Hormonal I really dont know... I did not mean to offend anyone bye it but obviuosly I have.. Which I apologise sincerely.... Cat, Para and Rosierooo... I did not mention that my messages were aimed at you or any one on here! I have not said nothing wrong to yous...

But anyway It was a silly mistake which I apologise for I just sometimes feel the need to do crazy thing to make me feel better as pregnancy sometimes gets you down! So again I apologise...

I just hope that all can be forgivena nd forgotton! Even thought it wa wrong of me what I done... I would appreciate it if I wa snot spoke about horribly in the chatroom when Im not there Cat... I have a good friend on here that told me... I am not bothered about what you said, It could be hormones or the fact that you dont trust me.. either way I did not think Is right.. I hope all can be forgotten!

Love Dani and Bubble xx

Hi Dani,

In my eyes it's all forgotten about. At the end of the day we are all on here as we all have the one thing in common...we're pregnant! We're here to help each other through it all when sometimes we have no one else and it's a shame when silly things get in the way of relationships that we have built with one another. We all do silly things and hormones are a weird thing and make us say or do strange things too.

I think it should just be put in the past now and we carry on as normal and just be there for one another. After all, the main priority is our babies and their health. We have enough upset and stress during our pregnancy without adding things that can be avoided in the first place. We are all adults and should act that way considering we are going to be mothers and have that responsibility and it's a shame to lose any relationships and friendships we have built with people on here. I know I have made some really good friends here and we all support each other and that's the way it should carry on for all of us. It's about our babies not about each other and silly squabbles.

I hope it all carries on as normal now as it's a Godsend to me on here and all the help and support I have had from everyone and such a nice place when everyone just gets on!

Love Em xxxxx

Hey I have no beef, Im sorry if someone told you I was badmouthing you in the chat room dani as I assure you this wasnt the case, if you wish you can ask laura as she has records of all the conversations taking place in the chatroom. As Im sure you can understand the topic of what happened has come up in the chat room, and my response has always been that its a shame, I have always got on weel with you in the past, and that I didn't know if perhaps you were embarrased about your personal situation and finances and needed to compete, or what? I also said that it was a shame you lied as no one is here to judge you and that the whole situation must have been very akward and embarrasing for you.
It is as Im sure you know a very akward time at the moment as there are a lot of rumours going about surrounding some of the users of this site, some people who have been lying about alot more serious things and other people who are generally missusing the site in general.
Anyway I certainly hold no hard feelings against you, and I don't want there to be any akwardness on the site, I'm certainly not judging you or your situation, and if you want to chat to me feel free and lets put this whole thing behind us.

xx

Hey Dani!!

How is your pregnancy going? We spoke a lot at the start of our journey but haven't kept up to date!! I'm fine. Had both my scans and all was fine. I didn't feel Bubble kick until about 21weeks but certainly moves now!! I think I might have an olympic swimmer in there!!
Getting a bit nervous about the actual labour now which is why I have started posting a lot more on here lately!! Sounds silly but once I hit 24weeks I kinda feel different. Like I could give birth any minute and my Bubble actually has a 75% chance of survival!! Just makes it so much more real for me.

Oh and I completely missed the nursery stuff!! Only read it last night!! Nevermind!! No hard feelings here xxxx

Hi Dani,

missed you :)

how's it all going?

+++

This Is a pic of my mother half.. He looks ver drunk. Hes 27 on the 13 th Aug!
gordon.jpg

Hey there Dani

Great to see you back again !!!!!

Hope all is going well with the pregnancy. Dani im now like a HOUSE !!!! Did you watch Alien last night with the bit of baby in her tummy....I KNOW HOW SHE FEELS !!!

Hope to catch you in Chat room sometime...

Love Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Dani, good to hear from you again. Its about time you started posting again, was going to send out a search party for you!!!! Glad to hear you're doing ok. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back