• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

crawling backwards!

mum2b410

Reaction score
Hello ladies!
Ethan has started 'crawling' backwards! He doesn't do a proper crawl (as in arm, opposite leg, arm, opposite leg iykwim) but he gets on all fours and pushes with his arms which shuffles him backwards! Is this normal and just a stage in learning to crawl properly?! It's v cute but I guess a bi frustrating for him when he wants to go forward!

Yeah apparently they do go backwards first cos it's easier

All normal, they tend to go backwards before they go forwards!

Lol, Kynon does this with a mixture of rolling and a shuffle but not the forward crawl we all think of! I think they just all do their own thing in various random ways that gets them about, he will probably master forward soon though.

Thanks ladies! Feel reassured that he won't .b reversing until he can walk! Lol
Sarah- good to know its not just Ethan! I need to get safety proofing the house now he's on the move! Xx

Tell me about it Im forever moving Kynon from places where he's touching wires and stuff, he also presses buttons on the sky box so we've had all sorts recorded! This pic was from a couple of weeks ago, made me laugh!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1338283570824.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338283570824.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 9
Aww crawling babies are adorable, just come back from baby weighing and one was swimming across the floor like a fish :)

Aww that's a cute one Sarah! Clearly backed himself under there! Ethans not found the dvd player yet but is obsessed with the remote control! I end up hiding it! Lol x

We've had a few remote control 'tantrums'! And mobile phone ones! Oh has given him an old phone with no battery an he loves it, need an old remote now too!
Jojo-the swimming is funny, my friends baby comando crawled everywhere on his belly!

Angel does this too lol she makes crawling actions with her arms and legs but not at the same time iykwim so she's got the hand movements but goes backwards and she shuffles her legs and goes forwards lol xx

Aww so cute! Think we're all gonna have proper crawling babies soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back