cravings?

sarafet

Reaction score
what are you ladies craving these days?

my very first craving is homemade soup, i swear my mouths watering at the thought :rotfl:

My 'new' craving for this week is Ciabatta bread I can't stop eating that but, mainly all my cravings I had to start with are gone. I just have a huge appetite i seriously never feel full no matter how large a meal i eat :shock:

How many bowls of Frosties (without milk) constitute a craving? I am having at least 3 bowls a day at the mo!

Mushroom juice! salty things and red meat!

and all the things I normally like I cannot have like Chocolate makes me sick, wine/beer makes me fee ill after one sip and we are on a nookie ban!

Blast! :wave:

Its funny someone should mention cravings cos I thought, just this morning that all my early cravings are gone. The only thing is I feel as if I can't eat anywhere near as much as I used to and if I do have something now its a lot healthier. I only hope this stays with me once the baby is born!! For example today, bowl of shredded wheat and skimmed milk, banana, satsuma, chicken roll and handful of cashews. Good eh!!

SKIPS SKIPS SKIPS SKIPS GIVE ME SKIPS!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

My cravings have all gone - went through a stage of fruit pastel lollies but after buying loads i seem to have gone off them!

My cravings have worn off too for the minute, Im sure they'll be back ACTUALLY I still love ice and even looked into getting a slush puppie machine for my kitchen.....needless to say it cost a bloomin fortune :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: so I walk around eating ice lollies looking like a freak in my scarf and gloves hee hee

timsmom said:
Its funny someone should mention cravings cos I thought, just this morning that all my early cravings are gone. The only thing is I feel as if I can't eat anywhere near as much as I used to and if I do have something now its a lot healthier. I only hope this stays with me once the baby is born!! For example today, bowl of shredded wheat and skimmed milk, banana, satsuma, chicken roll and handful of cashews. Good eh!!

im the same, if i eat crap i feel guilty about what im feeding my baby! i dont think im eating enough tho cos i'm not getting hungry and when i add up what ive eaten its often not even enough for one let alone 2 :oops:

Not a thing really. I'm still off certain things, like tea and coffee (which I only used to drink decaf anyways). But I'm not craving anything, just eating all my normal stuff.

I havent really craved abnything, but i do really fancy chocolate a lot :shock: I know it sounds like an excuse but normally i find chocolate really sickly :puke: but now i NEED it all the time. I did it with my first baby too. I was eating tons of white chocolate :oops: Hence the weight gain!

When im not preggers im normally a crisp addict and hate chocolate, but now its totally the other way around. Im after the sweet stuff a lot more.

im off to tesco tonight ladies - need some carrots, rice, onions etc that i can stick in a pot of stock and call soup :rotfl:

xx

I've had no food cravings for weeks and weeks, but what I do like is a good ol' chew on a bath sponge..I would eat it if I could. (It's one I bought specially to chew..it's not had soap in it or anything :puke:)

poppy160 said:
I've had no food cravings for weeks and weeks, but what I do like is a good ol' chew on a bath sponge..I would eat it if I could. (It's one I bought specially to chew..it's not had soap in it or anything :puke:)

:rotfl: fair enough :rotfl: xxx

:rotfl: im the same with the sponge i just cant get enough of it!!!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back