Cravings

Redshoes

Reaction score
At the moment I'm craving melon, what's everyone else craving at the mo, if anything, and things non-food too, anyone else loving smelling everything? :lol:

Mines fruit veg and cherry coke this boy is a strange one lol :rotfl:

For some reason in the past day or so, I have been craving Dairylea triangles!

I never normally eat these, so very bizarre! I've only really had cravings for fruity ice lollies until now.

Love

Valentine xxx

I craved the other day magnum almond icecream, i even had 2, how bad is that..

other than that i dont normally get cravings...

I'm really disappointed havent had any cravings and I was so looking forward to sending DH out at 2am in morning to find me weird and wonderful things!!!!! :rotfl: , still got 6 weeks left :lol:

tuck said:
I'm really disappointed havent had any cravings and I was so looking forward to sending DH out at 2am in morning to find me weird and wonderful things!!!!! :rotfl: , still got 6 weeks left :lol:

Ditto! :lol:

Not got cravings anymore but for most of my pregnancy it was Grapes! also haribo sweets n twister ice lollies yummy!

Kazz

i was into more stodgy food during 2nd tri but cant eat anywhere near as much now and craving light foods like these:
pears
honeydew & watermelon
raw carrots
ice pops
refreshers & fab lollies
cornflakes
special k
purple palmolive aromatherapy soap & shower gel
ice cubes
peanut butter (but not allowed it coz boyf has allergy :( !)

mines big fat juicy oranges i cant get enough of them xxxxx

Hi

Havent had many but last night someone mentioned icecream then i wanted it so bad so spent my last 10 dollers on a little bucket of maple walnut yummy
Katrina

tuck said:

Me too! Why is it that all people seem to ask you is 'oh have you had any cravings!'?

I think I will have to start making something interesting up!
:lol:

I hate my cravings cos they make me proper mardy when i cant have what i want and they are always for crappy food :rotfl: :rotfl: i ate chips and gravy nearly everyday for 3 weeks, Then it was Boosts now its cans of coke (never b4 have i liked this) and Mcdonalds Chicken Nuggets!!!!!!!!!

Ive been wanting fruit and salad recently, anything juicy. I bought a canaloupe melon earlier but noticed it had a split in the side with mould growing in it. I took it back but they had sold out :(

Most of your cravings seem really healthy which is great! :D I haven't really had any new cravings although I still do like my avocados! :)

I can't tolerate greasy food at the moment. Fish and chips used to be a favourite but now just the thought makes me feel sick. :puke:

Ive had cravings for ;

orange ice lollies
chips and ketchup (i hate ketchup)
macdonalds esp breakfasts (not a fan)
oranges
fruit salad
marmite (i hate marmite)
Haribo jelly sweets (cannot get enough of them)
pizza
White ice cream

Most of the above is all crap, i dont fancy veggies and that is not me at all. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back