• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cravings!

vampire_dolly

Reaction score
Anyone else find these extremely annoying?!!

I can't stop eating..

olives stuffed with pimento. a whole jar over every two days roughly.
poppadoms and mango chutney.
Salt and vinegar crisps.
Cheese and cucumber sandwiches
Fuuuuudge! :dance:

Any one else have any wierd cravings? I'm 13weeks and been having them for a few weeks now!

Do you know....I've not had a single one yet!!
I feel left out as would love to crave something and DH not being able to say no because it's not fruit :lol:

i havnt had any cravings myself. i have gone off a few things though somehow i have gone off chocolate a bit i prefer fruit and savoury things now

Just tell everyone your craving things nicola :wink: means you'll be able to eat what you like hehe!

I'm finding them so annoying though. Especially when I get cooked something and I have to force myself to eat it while dreaming of olives stuffed with pimento...

mmm i'm off to get the jar :doh:

i had a craving for jelly tots a couple of months back.

i quite like dime bars atm :lol:

Ummm jelly tots!! See I don't have real cravings but seem to fancy anything anyone mentions, last week on TV they said "chip butty" and I spent days wanting one before finally giving up (oven chips and bread don't cut it as a proper chip butty in my mind!) so no I'm sure I'll end up walking to the shop for Jelly tots....haha I do seem to be into the more savoury snacks and fruits though lately and like others said I'm not into chocolate just now either. A friend bought me a huge lovely bar from Hotel Chocolate for my birthday (February) it sat in the fridge for ages before my step-son eventually asked what I was doing with it, I said he could eat it if he wanted....his eyes lit up the room!! LOL I had a corner but just didn't fancy it much. Good pudding...make mummy eat fruits and vegetables, good little boy!! :rotfl:

Plaster :oops:

I would love to crunch some in my mouth. OH thinks Im mad :lol:

oooh yes my cravings are very odd:

ice cubes
yellow mini eggs (ONLY the yellow ones!)
mushy peas with chili sprinkles, lemon and grated cheese
SOAP AND PERFUME!!! (though i've been resisting this one as its probably not good for me!)
the healthiest one is pineapple

I've not had any cravings either although after reading this post I'm now hungry!!!! Just off to get something nice from the machine :D

Wow how odd :D !

Plaster as in wall plaster :eek: ?!

My most healthy craving is water, cold lovely water :D

vampire_dolly said:
Anyone else find these extremely annoying?!!

I can't stop eating..

olives stuffed with pimento. a whole jar over every two days roughly.
poppadoms and mango chutney.
Salt and vinegar crisps.
Cheese and cucumber sandwiches
Fuuuuudge! :dance:

Any one else have any wierd cravings? I'm 13weeks and been having them for a few weeks now!

I know it's quite early for me to have cravings but i have definitely gone off pasta and chocolate - usually i love them! :D

I am totally loving salt and vinegar crisps right now - can't get enough of them!

And now someone has mentioned dime bars mmmmm :lol:

Hi

Early on i craved pineapple, now its sweets which is so bad ,s o i try and avoid them. Also sandwiches but im very picky if its not made just the right way!!!
I wish i didnt have any though with Kiara i had no cravings and actually no symptoms at all :lol:

Katrina

I could not eat chocolate for the first 12 - 13 weeks either. Was over Christmas and I got tonnes of it, including my advent calander and I just could not face it. My husband ended up replacing the chocolates in the calander for toffees

I've had not cravings either, the only thing I can say I've really fancied is baked mini cheddars , they are lovely. I finished a multi pack of 7 packets on monday and just got them friday. I live in a rural area and there is no shop for about a mile and a half so going to wait til tomorrow to get some more. I might start to have cravings now because my sickness seems to be fading at last, I was'nt sick yesterday and so far I have not been today. :cheer:

i had cravings around the same time as u for cheesy biscuits..and strawberry millions u no them little chewy sweets but apart from that ive not stopped eating junk too lol xx

Since I found out i was pregnant I've just craved food! Doesn't matter what it is as long as it's edible! I need to eat every 2 hours (thankfully only when I'm awake) and need to eat as soon as I get out of bed or I feel sick! I don't know what size I'll end up :think:

weenik said:
and need to eat as soon as I get out of bed or I feel sick!

Thats what happens to me! If I don't eat within a hour or so of getting up i throw up :|

i was sick in the morning up till about 22 weeks....every morning!!

my cravings are milk, milkshake, chocolate, cheeses....dairy anythin

lisa xx

flaky pastry, steak and kidney pies and bagels with philly :D

YUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM

i'm blaming baby for this 8)

vampire_dolly said:
Wow how odd :D !

Plaster as in wall plaster :eek: ?!

My most healthy craving is water, cold lovely water :D

Yep :oops: lol

We're decorating at the minute and half the walls in our house are bare plaster so OH keeps teasing me asking me if I want some :roll: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back