Cravings

kedi376

Reaction score
When are cravings supposed to start?

Just trying to work out if I can use this as an excuse for eating a whole tub of olives and feta cheese. :whistle: Hmmmmmmmmmmm but they tasted good :)

Oh i just love those, i have eaten tons so far!! Mine started at 8 weeks hun so i would say yes use it as an excuse. Yummy!!

I've always liked olives but just lately I can't get enough of them, that's the second tub this week. Woohoo cravings here I come!!

lol, im hoping as i craved these with my first it means its another girl. I have one of each but would like another girl. I have also been craving sausage rolls and salad. x

Sounds like cravings to me!! I hope I get some soon so I can enjoy eating again.

Ooooooooooooh really? I would really love a little girl. I've even bought the cutest dress hoping it will be a girl. If it's a boy I'll be happy, but a girl would be great.

My husband is muslim and doesn't eat pork so won't let me eat pork while I'm pregnant. However I've been sneaking bacon and sausage sandwiches at work and not telling him :oops::shhh::shhh::shhh:

hahaha, what he doesnt know wont hurt him lol.

I can't wait for cravings to start. Maybe then some kind of food will taste good again. At minute I have no appetite and only eat for sake of if :-(

Aw hope that passes soon for you butterflykisses x

My appetite was funny before I even knew I was pregnant! Couldn't stop eating cheese and mustard sandwiches!! Only just found out and I'm 4-5 weeks so guess they can start anytime. Also I'm totally off coffee which i guess is good - usually I drink loads of coffee!!

My appetite was funny before I even knew I was pregnant! Couldn't stop eating cheese and mustard sandwiches!! Only just found out and I'm 4-5 weeks so guess they can start anytime. Also I'm totally off coffee which i guess is good - usually I drink loads of coffee!!

Cheese and mustard sandwiches, that has to be a craving, can't think I'd want that any other time. lol

My first pregnancy they started straight away! Wanted ice lollies! This time tho they didn't start till last week. And of all things. Its LEMONS!! Yes lemons! How odd! Iv never eaten them before! But I just hard the urge! Now I go through about 2 a day and just sit on the sofa munching lemon and squeezing them in my mouth! They don't even taste sour?! Iv defo got a fruit munch on! Not complaining tho! Least its healthy xx

My first pregnancy they started straight away! Wanted ice lollies! This time tho they didn't start till last week. And of all things. Its LEMONS!! Yes lemons! How odd! Iv never eaten them before! But I just hard the urge! Now I go through about 2 a day and just sit on the sofa munching lemon and squeezing them in my mouth! They don't even taste sour?! Iv defo got a fruit munch on! Not complaining tho! Least its healthy xx

How many weeks are you minxie? Lemons, think I'll stick to my olives for now. Think lemons are bad for your teeth, because of the acid so make sure you brush well lol!!

I'm 12 weeks , yeah I got to anyway with the acid from being sick all the blooming time. Eating lemon as I write lol xx

sausage rolls, battered suasage and chips and recently toast and butter im sure theres more just cant think of any x

oooh cant forget my cheese and onion sandwiches and ham and mustard ones x

I'm still eating the olives. Went to to the international shop yesterday just so I could buy the Turkish ones. You buy them in scoops, so got 4 massive scoops. Think I only have 2 scoops left now.....oops.

Last edited:
i love morrisons as they do yummy ones stuffed with pimentos and manchego cheese x

i love morrisons as they do yummy ones stuffed with pimentos and manchego cheese x

Oooooooooooh they sound good. We gotta go to the tip later this week and there is a morrisons there, might have to pop in and check them out. Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back