Crave shops

Mummy Rich

Reaction score
Does anyone do this on a regular basis?!?! 8) :twisted:

I will go the shop for somethin in particular and end up having an hour long wander round and the tills people just laugh and smile at me whilst scanning the contents of my basket. I love it... I love being pregnant (did i just say that?!?! ha :lol: ) I love the fact my plate contains mixtures of madness and I can eat it whatever way I want. :D

I ate popcorn mixed into ice cream last week at the cinemas was gorge!

What weird and wonderful things do you lovely ladies buy when shopping?!?!xxx

The only thing i'm addicted too really is Crunchies !!

DH & i were food shopping today in Tesco and he came over to trolley with a handful of them :roll: and at Xmas we got a few selection boxes from people and he took the crunchies out of his ones & gave them to me aww lol

we were in Asda the other morning at 5am cause neither of us could sleep. I bought mini scotch eggs, pickled onions and some stawberry sundie things. I got so odd looks at the till as well haha I sit and watch the telly with my jar of pickled onions hahah!! yummm

No unusual cravings this pregnancy.. just milk and cheese..

But in my previous pregnancy with my son, I was craving something very very odd. I was sitting watching TV at about 3 or 4 months pregnant, and I had the sudden urge to chew on a bath sponge. I nibbled at bath sponges right throughout my pregnancy from that moment.. so weird.. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back