• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crap day :(

positivity :)

Reaction score
Will woke up every 2 hours last night!! He keeps thrashing his legs around in his sleep and then waking himself up! Normally he just stirs with it but not last night :roll:

So iv woke up feeling crappy. OH is off work today so kept LO entertained all morning. Iv just put LO down for a nap and decided it's time we DTD as it's been ages, in fact almost a year :shock:

So I just offered it on a plate and his response???......nah I'm getting in the shower!!

I feel so shit about the way I look at the moment but I can only assume this is why!? Just curled up under the covers in tears :cry:

Xx

Oh and to top it off..I'm going to a funeral this afternoon!!

Last edited:
Bless hun, big hugs. Has he just started doing this? Angel discovered a week ago that when she bangs her arms against her cot mattress it makes a sound and decided to practice this new skill for a week non stop, during her naps and all night (she found this hilarious). She also thrashed and pulled her legs in the air and slamming them on the mattress too. HV said its just a new skill and they practice it. Not sure if thats whats happening with Will but I know its frustrating bless him. xx.

Yeah he's been doing it for about two weeks. Did the HV suggest anything Hun? Xx

No she said if it is the new skill thing they'll get tired of 'practicing' it. Angels fed up of doing the arm/leg thing but she's now discovered she can take her dummy in and out, only problem is if she drops it she starts crying for it back so its a nightmare atm x

Oh big hugs sweetie, it sounds like will has learned a new trick, shame it's an annoying one :roll: as for dtd, way to go o/h for making you feel worse about yourself! We've only done it once since l/o arrived and tbh I think both of us could've taken or left it, it's really hard to get your mojo back after a baby (mostly) I think.my friend and her bloke have been at it like rabbits since 2 weeks after her baby was born :looped: maybe u could try just coming onto him and let one thing lead onto another? X

Im glad it's not just me! We haven't DTD yet!

It is hard being up all night but take a nap in the day if you can!

:hug: :( Ah chicky. I hope you're ok. xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh hun :hugs:
I feel the same, before LO I did my make-up every day now I havnt time to brush my hair sometimes.
OH isn't doing a very good job of making you feel good about yourself at the moment is he?? Try seducing him maybe?
Hope your feeling better sweetie. Xx

Thanks girls, it feels Like the longer we wait the further apart we are becoming. We generally get on well but more like mates :(

:hugs: :hugs:

We have not dtd yet & like you I have offered it on a plate. Just makes you feel crap about yourself even more when try say no. I feel like a big wobbly stretch mark as it is.

I know what you mean about drifting apart, we are the same. They dont mention this part of it in the books.

I think it's hard to feel sexy after having a baby! If I don't feel I look nice I don't feel like DTD either!

Even if I do feel good about myself on one if the rare days I've been able to get ready properly without dashing about like a mad women, it doesn't last long as Harlow tends to crap, pee and vomit all over me.. Feeling sexy then totally goes out the window and im back to square one again lol!

Agree with the ladies though, why not try seduce him? See if you can have an evening together alone with a DVD and chill... See where things lead too :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back