cramping

Toonlass

Reaction score
I had to have a swab at the docs today, y'know down there in the lady garden :oops: because of the constant thrush they just wanna check there is nothing else going on. Since the swab tho, i have been having awful cramps. Is this normal do you think? xx

My belly is getting sore now and crampy. I think it's as the baby gets heavier. :)

Do you feel like you're getting big? I feel massive. Today I've been proper waddling about work.....:lol:

i feel massive. Starting to find it hard bending right over now. I have put alot of weight on like so thats probs why i feel so big but i have lost 8lbs since last monday just by eating healthy, changing my drinks to diet, and stopping the snacking :yay: go me eh?

9 days till my scan :lol: xx

I've got another scan a week on sunday....I'm still not convinced it's a boy! :lol:

you having a private one? I think if they tell me this one is a girl i will be in serous doubt but my OH refuses to pay for a private scan xx

Yeah but it's free. The place I've had my other scans does free gender scans. Straight in and out, no pics but they will tell you for free after 22 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back