Cramp...

KatyMarie

Reaction score
for the past few days every night I've got cramp in the bottom of my left leg, it's been so painful that I've nearly had tears in my eyes. Is this to do with the pregnancy? It's only ever in that bit of my leg and only that leg.

Anyone know a way to stop it, or at least make a little bit less painful?!

thanks!

xx

a warm bath can help hun and moving your ankle in circular movements x

Thanks hun, I'll give it a go and hope it works!

xx

I had this with my last 2 pregnancys. The only thing that helped me was massaging the area after jumping around in pain. Try to move your leg when you feel it starting aswell.

Been getting quite a bit of cramp in my lower leg when I stretch out during the night but goes after a few horrendous minutes x

Ooohhh I had that the other day and never occurred to me it was anything to do with pregnancy! Thanks - I'm not alone! I sometimes get it (when not pregnant) kneeling of sitting funny but this came from the blue out of nowhere and was very sore. Took ages to try and make the pain stop....

Yeah, I hardly ever used to get it before being pregnant! But the other night was happily laying watching a film with OH and suddenly just had to cling to him it was so bad!

I get it nearly every night, I had it with my 1st pregnancy too. I can just role over and then wake up in agony. Generally the bottom of my left leg but sometimes my right too. It wears off after a few excrutiating minutes thankfully. Not much help im afraid but at least your not alone.

I'm the same as you Beth. I get it at night when I move or roll over. I never know whether stretching my leg or bending it helps. I think you just have to wait it out. xx

I don't know if this is a load of rubbish, but I've had cramp sort of in my bum cheek lol.. A woman at work told me that baby could be lying on a nerve which can cause cramp?

x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back