cramp..... argh!

hev&madi

Reaction score
i woke up this morning with the worst cramp in the back of my right leg i screamed! rich thought there was something wrong bless him

it still hurts now :(

Oooooh, the lovely cramp. And I bet you had to get up and jump about like a looney till it stopped. I regularly got that and it wasnt till I was diagnosed with low iron that I found out that it can cause this. I was also told though that indian tonic water can help, something in it quinin I think.

Its not nice and i find that if I stretch out my legs in bed it triggers it off.

Another of the many preggy things :lol:

lol aww bless your OH i bet he seriously poo'ed himself! :lol:

I get it sometimes aswell, its a pain the butt, I put my foot flat on the floor for a bit and it normaly goes. Or I use it as an excuse to get a massage off my OH :D

ive had cramp for a few weeks now and ive woken in the midddle of the night crying out !! its so vile cramp is.
hope it eases soon hev.

ohhh not nice, i tend to get it at the top of my legs near my ass:) :shock: :oops:

it was the bottom part of my leg is still hurts a bit now lol

by the way laura it was when i stretched my leg out lol

it horrible, it feels like a pulled muscle afterwards doesnt it)

i get it when i am stretching:( regret it afterwards

make you wanna shake your leg round like a loon, i always wake my bf up with it:)

I have a medical condition that causes severe cramps in the night in my calf's. The only thing that I have found that works is for hubby to grab my foot and push my toes towards me..... I was once stuck in the bed for 40 minutes with my left calf in a cramp so bad you could actually see a big dent in my leg!!!! If you can get out of bed and lean against a wall stretching it out... I know I can't do this as it makes the pain worse... you have to find something that works for you.

You can drink bitter lemon or tonic water as they have quinine in them.. but not schwepps and not diet. The shops own brands tend to be good Asda do 3 for £1!!

I find the worse thing is after, when you get that sore achy pain. Or you forget and stretch and it comes back with avengence!!!!!!!!

I haven't had any recently but I am worried now as pregnancy will make them worse ( I have been told)!!!!!! as with everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back