cozy toes / buggy snuggles...?

sazzylou

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a really silly question, but can you get cozy toes / buggy snuggles thingies in different sizes? We use the one that came with Izzies pushchair and her toes are right down the bottom by the zip now...she's be too long for it soon!

Sorry if i seem like a real plonker for asking this, but i honestly dont know if you can get them in longer sizes :? She'll need a longer one before winters finished :?

Thanks!!

Sazylou i recommend a buggy snuggle! i know they are a bit pricey but they really are worth every penny! They are are oretty long and hoping immy will use hers up till shes finished with her buggy. They are very long she has loads of leg room left and they wash well and are very warm! she only has her snuggle on now, no extra blankets needed!

There brilliant!

ah, thank you very much MrsT!

I think i'll have to get one...they come in such pretty colours too. I just cant believe how long Izzie is :shock: :lol: Not even 9 months and nearly grown out of hers already. Thanks again xx

We have a buggy snuggle and its huge :) Long enough to fit our Jane pushchair and still fall over the end of the seat atm.

We have this one

If you look on the Buggysnuggle website you'll get an idea of how big they are. Will last for a long time :) I reckon its a great £30 investment personally. No faffing with blankets and we don't use a snow suit so its great for us :)

they're lovely :D

Think thats definiely what im going to go for. There just doesnt seem any room to grow with the one that came with our graco, plus i think its quite thin and i end up putting blankets underneath :? Im going to go and badger OH for some cash.... :lol:

I have just bought a new footmuff. Its called wisey and its from tkmaxx. It was around £13 and its very big. It has a pocket in the front with a fleece blanket inside it. It also has some poppers on either side half way down the front so if your LO gets too warm you can fold it down and secre it so it doesn't blow about. The whole thing is fleece lined too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back