Cow & Gate Comfort

Rachel1509

Reaction score
To all the women who's LO's are on this formula - did it change their poo? If so, how?

I'd been combination feeding Noah for a few weeks with this as our formula choice. 3 days ago I decided to stop breastfeeding and just exclusively formula feed.

Today he has done 2 poo's that weren't hard but not entirely soft either - kind of inbetween (sticky) and dark green in colour and very smelly! First nappy was a few splodges then the second was absolutely full of it! Allover his bum and front parts!

Is this normal? My mum said it might be caused by tummy ache :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Hey Hun we just used normal c&g when we changed over and Los poops did change! Really strong and sweet smelling and a slightly different colour! Is LO ok in himself? If hes not complaining of tummy ache I maybe wouldn't worry too much! I asked hv about this at the time and she said it was fine! HTH xx

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

Sophie is on aptamil comfort and it's like a weird greeny colour and sweet smelling. Apparently it's normal

When Harlow was on this hers was also a greeny colour and sweet smelling x

Leandros on c&g comfort and his are like that too. Sometimes They do go a bit yellowy. But as long as baby seems fine Then It's Ok. Leo was on aptamil comfort before and he was still pretty windy but c&g abd baby massage has worked wonders xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back