Covered in a rash :(

Tenshineko

Reaction score
Iv had this for over a year now iv been told it was eczema and heat rash by 2 different doctors yet they both prescribed the same steroid cream for it. It some times dies down and my skin just looks dry but it also flares up for no reason and i get massive red patches with little scabs in that feel hot and itchy :cry: I think its started now because i had an allergic reaction to my belt buckle and thats left a massive sore patch on my tummy that looks like a burn :shock: But im not sure, its all under my hair, my arms, legs neck and back :cry: Just cant stop itching it, i tried to call the midwife but no answer. Dont think i can use steroid cream while pregnant anyway so might just have to hope it leaves on its own? :cry: :cry: Im sick of it now, feel like im never going to see the end of it.

Any one know what it might be? DH said it could be stress related as when i start getting it and i get upset it spreads a lot quicker? :hug: :hug:

Oh you poor thing. It sounds awful!
I've had an itchy rash on my arms and legs, and very dry skin in the same places. Strangely too, I appear to have had some kind of reaction to my engagement ring in between my ring and pinky fingers (it's white gold but I think they've extended it with something fake..).
I'm usually allergic to nickel, and get the inside of the button rash thing on my tum, especially in the summer, but it sounds like you've had it in the extreme this time, and it's possibly caused some further reaction or has spread.
I think you will need to see your GP as well as your midwife, and see if there's anything you can take to ease it. I reckon they'll at least give you piriton to help with any itching.
Hope you get better soon hun xxx

Ive had a rash between my thighs for the last couple of weeks. Seems to be a heat rash. It is mostly not itchy any more but I still have big red patches. Doc prescribed hydrocortisone cream but I have been using aqueous cream every day as don't want to use any medicated stuff for long periods.

Sounds like it could be exzema :( especially if made worse by stress...best thing is to use non-bio washing powders and non-perfumed shower gels for really sensitive skin. I know it can be a nightmare to get rid of!

Awww, you poor thing, must be annoying. Try some aqueous cream, might ease it a bit, if only for a short while xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back