Not a good day...

Tillytots

Reaction score
Ive just snapped off my longest nail :cry: :cry: :cry: my thumb nail bent back and broke, it was just over and inch long - absolutely massive and took ages to grown and now my hand looks stupid :cry: :cry: :cry: Ive kept it and might glue it. I think I should just go back to bed today, its all going pear.

thnkas hun, its just one of those days. I havent ogne back to bed, Im gonna do something pro-active....god knows what but Il find something :rotfl:

x

lol just make yourself a cuppa grab the quilt and snuggle up all day thats what i do when im ahving a bad day
better still make pancakes :D :D
manda xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
eat some choccy, maybe melt it and add cornflakes, that's yummy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL, you said you were going to cut them. They'll grow back ;)

:hug: Tilly :hug:

Poor you! Good on you for realising it's just one of those days though - it means it's easier to just ride it out rather than getting too stressed.

I am going for my lunch at school now and then I can go home and join the "under the duvet" quilt with you and Manda.

Er, not with you and Manda obviously... :rotfl:

:shhh: dont say chococlate! Im so trying to avoid that stuff :lol:

Debbie I know I was going to cut them LOL ...I think its a message that its time to lop them off but it was sad I snapped it! It made me feel soooooo sick as well as it was really strong and hurt like hell :puke:

debeca and manda I hope this is a big quilt for us 3 preggo ladies to fit under!!!! :rotfl:

x

:hug: poor you :( The only time i can grow my nails properly is when im preggo. Theyre nice and strong at the mo, most of the time theyre like paper :x I bent one of mine back the other day as well and it was bloomin painful. Part of my nail bed went a sexy shade of purple, lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back