Couple of questions

Rosieroo

Reaction score
1. Has anyone had times when lots of fluid seems to come out? This has happened to me a few times over the past week, If I've been sitting for a while and stand up a lot of watery liquid comes out and soaks my pants. I've had normal discharge aswell, but this is different. And its not when I've had a bath (and haven't had sex).

2. Anyone suffering from pains around their vagina area? It's in the 'bone' behind the left hand side of my vagina, it's really painful at night and seems to shoot up a bit into my stomach, and down my left thigh. I also get a pain in my left buttock when I lift my leg to put my pants/trousers on :?

Any advice gratefully received :)

Hi Rosieroo,

I know I already PM'd you with this so sorry to be answering you again but I have had it, do you feel like you have weed yourself. i was in town the other day and I was convinced I had a wet bum but it wasn't thankfully. I sit down at my office all day and only stand up when I have to so maybe its something to do with sitting down(???) I have also had a pain, its like a spasm in my bits, really painful. I get mine at night too and in the morning. The pain in your buttock could be cramp??? Hope you are ok xxxx

I was having this too when i was at the same stage as you, i was really worried my waters were leaking, it has stopped now and the water in the sac is fine, if you are worried nest time you see your midwife mention it to her. I have been having pains from very early on but they feel like they are up inside, i went to the hospital with these and they said they didn't know what was causing it, as for the pains in your bum it could be a sciatica (not sure of spelling) or a trapped nerve.

Manda x

Beanie - it is almost like I've weed myself, without the weeing feeling if you know what I mean? It just soaks through my pants :oops:

My DH has been more worried than me, which makes me worried :roll: Bless him!

Hi roseroo, sounds like it might be wee, as embarrasing as that it, its not uncommon during pregnancy as the bub puts pressure on your bladder and forces it out, without you nesasarily feeling it.
The best advice for this it to exersice your pelvic floor muscles lots, as this prevents it from happening, as its more common in women who have a weak pelvic floor.

I have been leaking a lot for a while now, it started in the second tri and just like you described. Also it does not smell scarey but i do feel a bit like I smell like an old persons nursing home. I met up with a mate yesterday and she said she had this too, so I think it's normal.

I now wear panty liners so I can monitor what's going on and not change my pants every five minutes - lol !!

x

The best advice for this it to exersice your pelvic floor muscles lots, as this prevents it from happening, as its more common in women who have a weak pelvic floor.

Ohmigod I've got a bucket! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hasn't been so bad today, just have a really heavy feeling on my left hand side of my tum and it's uncomfortable when I move.

It's too hot to feel like this!!!

<<Hugs>>

I've had hayfever all summer and sometimes when I sneeze I get more than I bargained for :oops:

I wish I could remember to do my kegel exercises but I just can't seem to!

+++

I get it too. Sometimes I have to go to the loo to check as I think my waters have broken, obviously they haven't. It feels more than it is as well, definately from my vagina as well, just watery discharge I think, it doesn't smell or anything. Looks like it's normal.

As for the pains, I get them a lot too. I just put every little pain down to being normal unless it gets severe.

Em xxx

HI if your really worrid you can ask you midwife to do a really quick test to check that its not yuor waters leaking, (just a reasurance thing)
the midwife wqould just do a quick swab, and if it was your waters it would change colour,

So if your really parinoid I would ask , thats what theyre there for

But Im sure its normal,

Hiya Rosie

I have had this on several occasions through my pregnancy. Once at 9 weeks I thought i was bleeding but it was just a clear tacky discharge & when i visited the Docs she just said it was normal Discharge. Nothing to worry about. Ive had it happen on another occasion and once when I got rather excited (TMI) But if you are concerned I would visit your Doctor for reassurance.

As for the Pains in the Pelvic area. Yep I have them too !!!

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls, it's good to hear that a lot of you have had the same sort of thing.

It's minging though isn't it? Spose it will all be worth it in the end! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back