Countdown to Ovulation

mum2be?

Reaction score
So when are we all due to Ovualte, from my ticket it is 5 days but can be anything from 5-7days

Babydancing here i come,

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Mines Sunday going by the calendar! Good Luck for you this month!! :hug:

Im due to OV on Fri 6th July going by ovulation calandar. Going to be using opk's from a few days before that to make sure I've got the right day. Will be a fun weekend :cheer:

muppet mum - thats the same time as me! - I'm away 2nd & 3rd so I hope I don't ovulate before then

thats great babylicious! I never noticed before! We can symptom spot together and moan about how rubbish the 2ww is :cheer:

next week sometime, I seem to ovulate on wednesdays at the moment... :?

Want to hold it off till Friday if possible as that's my only night off next week so saves the dashing down the motorway and then straight to work without bathing......think about it :puke:

im due to OV around friday the 6th too muppetmummy, how exciting this could be!!!

I shoul be ovulating in the next few days. AF finished thursday and my doctor told me to start BD very soon, so tonight is the night :D

Thats good to hear nw1. It's nice to have other people in the same boat during the 2ww. Hopefully all 3 of us will be able to get BFPs on the same day :cheer:

tues 3rd for me , going to be on my hols for 2ww so hopefully be more chilled and relaxed about it all! :D

Ovulation day is here, Yep 2 lines on Ovulation stick this morning. So wanted it to be a PG stick :roll:

Libs are you ovulating today?

:hug:

Just replied to your other post :D
Yes..think so - had a little confusion with opk but having donation today anyway :cheer:

and its wednesday again - which means I've had 2 perfect 28 day cycles :D

I'm not ovulating but should be soon... :)
CM is getting a little stickier - the bloody stuff better get egg-white pretty damn soon!

owww 2WW starts for us all very soon, lets hope it goes quick

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back