• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could this be a sign of Labour?

LaineyG

Reaction score
Hi Girls!
Hope you are all well and blooming!

I've a quick question for you....yesterday, and today I had a really sudden bout of diarrhea. No reason for it, everything I've eaten over the past few days has been eaten by somebody else at the same time. I've been getting tightenings and some niggles of pain, but nothing lasting anything longer than a few seconds. I feel well, bit tired, but ok apart from the diarrhea!

I've had a wee look on-line and yes, diarrhea can be a sign of pre-labour.

Also, my lady bits are very puffy! :oops:

My question is, have any of you had this and if so, how long before labour started?

I have to take my Mum to the hospital tomorrow for some tests which will take 7 hours.....just as well there is a maternity unit in the same building!

Well 3 days ago I couldnt go to the toilet and I was panicking like nobody's business, however, today I've had the runs. Plus, like you Ive had 'tightenings' and baby has been doing some serious squirming around.. most uncomfortable.
And as for 'swollen girlie bits', well, varicose veins have taken over down there, I'm glad its not a part of my body I'm prepared to show on a daily basis!!
BUT I'm only 33 and a half weeks (this is my 4th) and I think baby is gonna wait a few more weeks!!
I wish you luck-- it doesnt sound anything definate.. but I suppose if you've had a good clearout then you don't need to worry about any mess at delivery ( like I had with my last baby .... sharp exit required now-- too much infromation lol!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back