• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could it be teething?

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
Hi Jake hasn't been right for a couple of weeks now. He has had diarrhea all this time and is having about 6 dirty nappies a day. When he was first ill he had a cough and cold and his temp was slightly raised at 37.3. I took him to the Doctors and was told it was probably just a virus and that if he was still eating and drinking ok not to worry. Well his cough and cold has cleared up but he has still got runny poo and today his temperature has been in between 38.1 and 38.5. I have given Jake calpol but I am just concerned as he has not been right for about 2 weeks now. In between all of this my poor little man had conjunctivitus aswell. Do you think the diarrhea and temperature could be teething related?

Poor little man; he is going through it.

Babies do tend to get cold symptoms when teething but not ill (generally), it sounds to me like he still has a virus or something; I would take him back to GP.

Hope he gets better soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back