could it be possible ?

cande

Reaction score
Hi Guys could you please give me your opinion on this:

I had my 2nd m/c (blighted ovum ) in August and a d & c on 9th Sept. The doctor advised me to take 1 month worth of pills to try and regulate my cycle. I finished the pill on Friday 7th October but did not get a break through bleed. Now for the :wall2: bit....

All this week i have had a headache and felt sick, i feel exactly the same as i did before i got my BFP last time, so today i took a test not expecting to see anything, but a very faint line did appear although it now seemed to of disappeared.

Surely it Couldnt be possible to be pregnant already :shock: only 17 days after finishing pill. If it wasnt for me feeling the way i do it would never cross my mind considering it took me 12 months after 1st M/C to get my BFP again.

What are your thoughts about this ?

Thanx

Hi Guys could you please give me your opinion on this:

I had my 2nd m/c (blighted ovum ) in August and a d & c on 9th Sept. The doctor advised me to take 1 month worth of pills to try and regulate my cycle. I finished the pill on Friday 7th October but did not get a break through bleed. Now for the :wall2: bit....

All this week i have had a headache and felt sick, i feel exactly the same as i did before i got my BFP last time, so today i took a test not expecting to see anything, but a very faint line did appear although it now seemed to of disappeared.

Surely it Couldnt be possible to be pregnant already :shock: only 17 days after finishing pill. If it wasnt for me feeling the way i do it would never cross my mind considering it took me 12 months after 1st M/C to get my BFP again.

What are your thoughts about this ?

Thanx

Sorry it's taken so long to get a reply hun!

I am not really sure what to say - other than "anything is possible".

Maybe take another test a bit closer to the time you *could* be due on and see what it comes out as then?

Or else go back to the Dr's or EPU

xxxxxx

Hi Carnat

Thank you for your reply, felt better yesterday and not so *pregnant* so maybe it was just coincidence and maybe i also had line eye lol.

Like you say i wil just wait to see what happens in the next week or so.

Thanks again
Cande

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back