Could I have possible Implentation bleed?

sarahcarter

Reaction score
I am new to this and just wanted some advice from this forum if possible. My partner and I have been trying to concieve since June. I fell at the first attempt but we miscarried in August. We were careful last month to give my body a full cycle at the doctors recommendation, and I had a full and regular period. I am not due until Friday but yesterday had some spotting and today also when wiping. Asides from one time this morning when it was quite full on and red, it has been a diluted pink colour. I am also beginning to get cramps this morning. Have read a bit about it from these groups etc, and get the general jist that I just sit and wait and perhaps take a test at the end of the week if nothing changes..... Let me know if thats the right step. Want to do everything I can to get it right. thanks guys.

hi, welcome to the forum, sounds promising - could be implantation bleed, yes i would wait till Friday to test cause it could be a bit early yet to pick anything up.

Baby dust to you.

Sarah xx :hug: :hug:

Ok great thanks. Will sit tight! keep everything crossed for me. Its going to be a long week...... :)

Sarah xx

i will :pray: i am due to test at weekend too if AF doesnt show, so we could be testing together? baby dust to us both xxxxx :hug: :hug:

Oh thats great! - fingers crossed for us both. Lucky Sarah weekend if so! :pray:

Im hoping for you.... x

hi sarah

i have had almost the same. it started brown now light pink...just have to wait and see. did an ebay pg test today and it was a bfn. .....baby dust to you.

sar

Found an hpt at home last night so took that but of course negative, was too soon really. Then this morning its become much more heavy and red in colour so would think its my period. :( Never had that before though, its rather bizarre, perhaps something to do with miscarriage. Will see how the week goes but have to now think its my cycle. Bring on next month...... :pray: xxx

Hey.

Bleeding has almost stopped but still faint pink/brown. I did however have an occasion or two when it was quite heavy so im now pressuming it was a period :( and that my cycle was just messed up from the miscarriage somehow. Little hope there for a while..... May take a hpt at the weekend anyway, just to make sure...... xx

from looking at your post your mc was very early. maybe you period change might be due to stress??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back