could i be??

soup

Reaction score
hi, i am new to all of this, i came of the pill in beginning of june, and AF came on 7th June (from pill i guess not real bleed). i brought some ov sticks (and preg tests) of interent and used a few all were completly neg no line at all. anyway one morning tried one randomly and it was positive so we BD!

anyway that was mon 7th July so 6 days ago, and the last few days i have been feeling really weird, my nipples are so sensitive, it hurts to sleep on front and seem to be getting bigger, but that may be my imagination (usually get sore boobs before AF but not nipples). also have had some odd feelings around uterus, some small cramps and a kind of stretchy pulling feeling, not all the time, but i feel like im constantly able to feel that part of my body, can't really explain it.

was absolutly shattered yesterday and feel the same todayand this morning i have been feeling quite sick, not been sick just feel sicky iykwim.

took a test this morning even tho i know its was to early and it was a BFN but no suprise anyway what do you guys think - could i be pregnant do you think or is it to early for these symptoms?

sorry for rambling

:wave: Hi and welcome

The symptoms do sound good and like you have already said its to early to test although I am guilty of that as well :oops:

I have read some women having symptoms this early.

Good Luck :hug:

Sounds good!! I had symptoms 2DPO with DD and just knew I was Pg. I was very blessed and fell 1st month of trying. I'm now TTC #2 and have had the same symptoms for the past 2 months, but unfortunatly it's just been my mind playing tricks on me :twisted:
Fingers crossed its a BFP :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back