Could I be?

DeeAtk

Reaction score
My husband and I have been TTC for a few months now.

I'm due AF in 3 days but about 6 DPO I've had very localised cramps just below my belly button. I also have almost like shooting pains down below too!

My boobs aren't as tender as usual before AF due but my nipples seem very sensitive and they have been tingling slightly.

I'm also very bloated and keep getting a pulling sensation near my belly button.

Apart from that I've not had any other symptoms! I'm trying not to over think though and get my hopes up!

Unfortunately it is almost impossible to tell until AF arrives or you get a positive test. I have my FX for you

AF was due today and so far there is no sign of her.

But I've had almost no symptoms of AF apart from slightly sore boobs (normally they are killing me) I normally feel really moody/irritated and get acne but I feel the exact opposite - happy, no acne, boobs aren't as sore. Although I do have a headache just now.

No idea if this is a good sign or a bad sign. It's all very confusing.

I'll have to test but really not wanting to see a BFN!

Id say your symptoms sounds positive, especially now that your AF hasn't showed.

Get a test done and post the results!! :clock:

Good luck!!

xxxx

No questioning that line eh?

Congratulations!

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

XX

Congratulations Dee!

Is the test only supposed to show a line and not a cross? (sorry, only blue dye I've used was a cross in the test box) x

Congratulations Dee!

Is the test only supposed to show a line and not a cross? (sorry, only blue dye I've used was a cross in the test box) x

Thank you!!

It's only to show a line in the results window :)

That's definitely a lovely line. Congratulations xx

Thank you everyone :)

It's strange because I had almost the exact opposite symptoms of AF! Bodies are strange things.

Thank you everyone :)

Hubby went out a bought a clear blue digital test which came back as "Pregnant" and "2-3 Weeks"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back