• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could I be pregnant?

but a home test tomorrow and find out. Theres no way anyone can tell you by reading what you've put :D

keep us all informed. Hope you get the result you want

Hi

take a test i got preg while on the birth control pill so it can happen.
Good luck.
Katrina

If you're still getting negative tests, you should insist that your doctor check you out more carefully. Perhaps even do an ultrasound, or something to check your womb. I don't want to scare you, but some women will grow small tumors in their uterus which causes the body to react as if you're pregnant.

You know your body better than your doctor. Don't ignore its signs and symptoms, and press your doctor until you get some results from them.

Good luck, and keep us updated!

I would have to disagree with your doctor!! Definitely find a new one!

i thought the pill stopped your periods or at least made them different?? I know quite alot of people that have taken the pill just to try and stop their periods or make them less painful...

on the other hand i know a lady that was on the pill and got pg with her 5th!! so the chance is there....

Hi

i had my period onteh 7 day break from my pill and it wasnt light for me lasted 6 days and when i fell pregon the pill i had spotting in between then when my period actually was suppost to come it only lasted 3 days, so i knew i was preg cuz it wasnt normal.
Katrina

H

No i wasnt onanything or missed a pill your doc has got to remember that they arent 100% effective and things happen, :twisted: darn doctors.
Do what you feel isright hun dont worry what he says
Good Luck.
xxxKatrina

i got preg while i was on the pill too, didnt know til i was bout 13weeks

Hi

We are always here if you need us , i dont really have anyone to talk to about anything expecually personal stuff so i come on here cuz you girls are always going through the same or similar things and help me not feel stupid.
I have recommended this site to numerous people when i hear they are preg as its the best support anyone could have dont think ill ever leave here.
I hope you get your positive you want.
xxx Katrina

good luck at the drs let us know how you get on :pray:

Hi

Oh my that is such a long time to wait poor you , hope everything turns out good.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back