• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could i be pregnant

pink princess

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Please read and let me know what you think.

I had my 7 day break from my pill and realised i had none left, didnt start taking my pill untill a week after i was supposed to take it. 2 days afetr taking my pill me and my partner slept together. I have recently been on the internet where i found that when we slept together i was at my most fertile (this was last sunday) over the last few days i have had stomach cramps very low down, like period pains and lower back ache.

Last night i got hardly any sleep as my stomach and back was so uncomfortable, i could not lie on my stomach it was really uncomfortable and bloated. Also my skin has gone really bad and ive come out in loads of spots

What do you think??

well what do you think?

of course you could be pregnant. you didn't ake your pill for 7 days.....

you're afemale and you've had sex without any protection. Soooooo

YEs you could be pregnant. :)

i know that i could be but do you think my symptoms sound like pregnancy symptoms?

pink princess said:
i know that i could be but do you think my symptoms sound like pregnancy symptoms?

yes.

I'm not sure they could be preg symptoms but they could be from missing the pill???? the only thing you can do is wait and test when your af is due but try not to stress too much coz that could prevent af from turning up! good luck i hope you get the result you want :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back