could i be pregnant?

bronnwen

Reaction score
The past week I have been noticing changes.in my breasts. It first started with shooting pains that lasted a few seconds in both of my breasts. Now my left breast has veins that are pretty easy to notice and have never been like that. A vein also goes to my nipple. Same with my right breast. It now has a vein that leads to the nipple which I noticed today. My breasts was sore to touch for a few days and has only started calming down since yesterday. I've also been getting back ache and feeling sick on and off throughout the day.I've been getting headaches too which make me feel queesy. I've been spotting too and I still haven't come on my period. My period endedbefore christmas as. I had sex with my boyfriend on the 26tha and also a week after that. I took a pregnancy test last night and one this morning but both came up negative. Could I still be pregnant? Was it too early to teat? I'm just cpnfused by the results I gott and what is going on with my breasts. My breasts seem bigger too.

When are you due on? It may be too early to test.
But testing is the only way to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back