coughs and colds

betty

Reaction score
Does anyone else have a really bad cough? I have coughed for about 2 weeks now. Gone to the doctors and have been given an inhaler, which to be honest has been no use at all.

I cough and all my muscles seem to pull and its making my ms worse. The midwife said it was normal to have a cough or a cold during the beginning.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas about how to stop coughing?

I had a bad cough at 10 weeks with my daughter and i took over the counter cough meds. Did no harm xx

ive got a really bad cold at the moment, i hate having colds especally when your pregnant theres not a lot you can take
hope your cold goes soon hun

sarahxxxx

So far I've had a sickness/diarrhea virus, 2 colds and now have a virus which is affecting my sinuses - every day for last four days I've had a terrible sinus headache coming on mid-morning and getting progressively worse into the evening.

I'm getting it all from my daughter who seems to get very slight symptoms then shakes it off leaving me to suffer! DH hasn't had any of it so I assume that it's because of my pregnancy and immunity taking a dive. Hope it all passes soon though - it sucks as paracetamol doesn't really help so just having to suffer.

LBxx

yeah ive been suffering with cold and cough for over a week now, its not nice. i asked my chemist if there was anything i could take and they said only paracetomal and olbas oil on my pillow. other than that good old honey and lemon. they even said no to lockets etc. hope you feel better soon. mine is in my ears now and they keep popping :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back