• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cough?

charliebear

Reaction score
I've had a terrible cough for about 2 weeks now :( Sounds like I smoke 40 a day!

Is there anything I can take? Dont want to really take paracetamol as I dont have a temp etc and the cough is the only symptom.

:flower:

Hi Charliebear, sorry don't know much about meds.
Are you sure it's not another symptom of being preggo? I've have a cold and a cough that arrives every eve like clockwork and has done since week 4.
Although, if you're sounding like a smoker might be worth speaking to the pharmacist or someone. At least it sounds like it's not strep throat as I think there's no coughing with that. xx

I had a cough for about a week and i just had some cough drops... i did a quick online check and it said they were fine in moderation. Plus i got to eat sweets... bonus!

I was thinking it could be a pregnancy symptom?

I have some mints I could suck. I dont like many cough sweets.

May pop to the GP after Easter if its still bothering me, just to be sure. Thanks Ladies x

I caught a cold almost as soon as I got my BFP... I had a hacking cough as well, managed to shift it after about a week and then it came back!

I am sure our immune systems are just otherwise occupied at the moment? But do go to the GP if you're worried

xxxxxxxxxxx

You definitely get a stuffy nose during pregnancy because your capillaries swell but that doesn't help to explain your cough, prob just time of the year and this weird weather xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back