7 weeks...bad cough

peanutsmummy

Reaction score
hi im 7 weeks pregnant and have a really bad cough. its is starting to get really painful in my stomach each time i cough. i know your not suppose to take any cough medicine but im starting to get worried for the baby. anyone got any ideas??? thanks

Last edited:
I had a really bad cough a few weeks ago too. Hot lemon/orange with honey helped a bit but still didn't stop me coughing all night :( Hope you're better soon :hug: x

Try gargling luke warm salt water x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hey hun, I had a really bad cough a few weeks back, which drove me insane and I started to worry it was hurting the baby. I also used honey, lemon and hot water, which did soothe it a bit but not enough to let me sleep. In the end I went to the doc and she assured me there was no harm to the baby and gave me some pregnant friendly medicine, that seemed to work :) xx

I've tried gargling salt water and to be honest it just made me sick lol. I think il just make an appointment with my GP and see if she can prescribe something. Thanks mummies :) x

I've had a stinking cold this week ending in the chestyest cough I've ever had when I cough im sick too which isn't fun :(
Hope U feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back