• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cough mixture

cloud9

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is any cough mixture i can take as I am driving myself mad coughing and my throat is getting sore.

This with UTi and :puke: I feel very sorry for myself :cry:

No idea about the cough mixture, but I found lemon and honey really soothing. The lemon might not suit your uti though.... maybe you could add it to a herbal tea like chamomile? Ummmm gargling with salt water is supposed to help as well. Poor you, hope you feel better soon, and can get some sleep :hug:

I don't know sorry :hug:
my m/w told me I could take strepils though.

I had a really really bad cough over christmas that I couldn't get rid of, I tried honey and lemon for weeks but it didn't seem to help much... MW suggested a cough mixture that is safe in pregnancy .......... unfortunately I can't remember the name..... but it did the trick !!!

Tried to phone DH as he bought it for me but can't get hold of him... if all else fails I wil pop into boots today as I am sure once I see the bottle it will all come flooding back........

will post name to you asap......... it is awful having a cough wne pregnant.. mine was so bad that I thought I might be harming the baby... and everytime I coughed my whole body shook.

take care

when i had flu i took boots own honey and lemon cough mixture, they said it was fine and was most yummy.
a friend of mine told me afterwards that there is also a cough mixture for children you can take, not sure which one. x

i use glycerol its safe to use and does soothe it a bit

Josh has given me and OH a cold, my throat is killling :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back