• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cough medicine + Pre seed = BFP!!

Cupcake

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I just wanted to recommend these two things when TTC. My OH and I caught this month which was our second month of trying, plus my cycles have been all funny since I stopped breastfeeding my dd.

I used Boots Chesty Cough medicine and took it 3x a day for the 4 days around ovulation. I noticed such a difference in CM as the cycle before I'd had virtually none!

Also, the Pre seed was great, it made doing the deed a lot better and gives the spermies something nice to swim in, we used all 6 applications over a week and I'm sure that was why we got lucky.

Just thought I'd post this as I have been scouring this site for tips the last couple of months.

Take care and best of luck to everyone. xxx

Congratulations if I dont get my BFP this month then I might give those a go :D

Congratulations. :cheer:

We used pre-seed as well, I highly recommend it. :D

We used it too...yay for Pre Seed! :cheer:

babydust to all x

Congratulations Cupcake and OH! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I wish cough medicine and pre-seed worked for me! Ill keep trying :)

Thanks so much for the information, and am now considering getting both - I wonder if I can buy cough medicine on-line? Im not sure I would end up with the right thing if I asked in a Pharmacy over here in France (you can only buy medicines from a pharmacy, its a nightmare).

Keep thinking about the pre-seed, as it seems many have had real success with it!

May will only be 2nd month trying so if no luck, then going to give them both a try in June!

Ive used Pre-seed for the first time this month but only took the cough medicine for 2 day. Im going to test in 3 days.

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what is pre seed?

If I get AF in the next few days... I will get pre seed for May!

Can anyone advise me of a brand of cough medicine with that specific ingredient that helps with CM? Its Guiff.... something! Doh i forget the name. Its just that I live in Spain and we dont have boots and tescos and things like that here so a branded product (apart from shops own brand) would be useful. Thanks

xxsammyxx said:
Can anyone advise me of a brand of cough medicine with that specific ingredient that helps with CM? Its Guiff.... something! Doh i forget the name. Its just that I live in Spain and we dont have boots and tescos and things like that here so a branded product (apart from shops own brand) would be useful. Thanks

Look for "Robitussin" or ""guaifenesin" in the list of ingredients. I think that most of the cough mixtures for Chesty Coughs contain one of these as they break down the mucous, just don't get the Tickly Cough mixture though as they are quite different.
Hope that helps xx

ejjie said:
Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what is pre seed?

Pre-seed is a vaginal lubricant - which is totally sperm friendly and is supposed to aid in conceiving especially when there is a lack of EWCM (egg white cervical mucus).

It seems to have worked for many of the girls on here, and I have just ordered some to try off Ebay!

Hey congrats on BFP we use pre seed too!!! :)
Not sure about cough medicine tho as I am asthmatic?????? :think:

Thanks cupcake and btw congrats on your BFP!!!! Have a happy and healthy 9 mths! :hug:

i caught the first month we tried the cough medicine when ttc luke also.

:lol: Whenever I hear the word Pre-Seed, I always think of midna and the days before her 'adorable seed' was conceived...sorry mid :twisted: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back