cotbed bedding!!!

Jones

Reaction score
hellllo well im panicking got a 4 n half month old...cotbed arriving 2moro and havent got any bedding......what do i need apart from the bumper?? too young for a quilt?? im cluelesss..............thanks xx

I just have a sheet on it and put baby in a sleeping bag x

My LO hasn't arrived yet, but for her cot, i've bought various sheets and blankets, i also have the duvet that came with the cotbed set. I personally don't like the sleeping bags, so i'm planning on layering the various sheets and blankets depending upon how hot/cold the room is

I didn't have a sleeping bag to begin with but LO even as a newborn used to wriggle out of his sheets and that meant he could have wriggled under them too. I've found sleeping bags keep him cosier, he doesn't wake up cold in the night because he's kicked his blankets off either. Most cotbed quilts shouldn't be used til they are one, like my set. Just keep an eye out for that.

I've used a cotbed quilt since my LO was 2 months old x x

Most of the time no! Lol he'll start the night with it on him but when I go to check on him during the night he's either asleep at the top or bottom of the cot. I think it's too hot ATM for him cos he's not waking up during the night cold cos it's not on him!

We just have a sheet + sleeping bag, although it's so hot tonight LO isn't in his sleeping bag, he's just got his vest and nappy on and is just on his sheet with no covers at all!

thanks guys...im panickn as shes growing too big for the moses basket and ive looked at cot bedding sets...soooo expensive!!! anyone got any suggestions where to shop ta xx

I just picked up some sheets from Tesco, with the sleeping bag my LO doesn't need a bedding set as such. I think you can get the sleeping bags from Tesco too :)

we got our cot bedding from amazon and tk max haven't been able to use it yet but looks ok and was good price :)

I got the mattress off amazon and the sheets from asda. Then I got the sleeping bags 2nd hand, charity shops are always full of them, or look on netmums nearly new board.

Ive seen a few nice sets in Asda, not a bad price either!
XxX

thanks guys...im panickn as shes growing too big for the moses basket and ive looked at cot bedding sets...soooo expensive!!! anyone got any suggestions where to shop ta xx

i got a bumper, two pillowcases, two flatsheets, duvet cover, cot tidy, nappy organiser for less than £60 from dunelm mill (they have a website!)

i only use a bumper fitted sheet and flat sheet (although that ends up in a heap!!)

also vertbaudet are reasonable for bedding!!

thanks guys im going to check them all out today...wprried tho as she can put her legs through side of the cotbed...might av to get all around bumper...or see if the sleep suit solves the prob.....xx

i got super expensive cotbedding sets from mamas and papas, and not once has it been used! lol they hang over the side for decoration!!

i personally wudnt use bumper again as baby can wriggle in under, we ended up just using fitted sheet and sleeping bag at beginning and then fitted sheet and just baby blankets :) xxx

thanks guys the one i seen is mammas n pappas but its sooo expensive that im really not sure what to do!i ha a look in dunelhm , mothercare etc im just soo picky???? :sxx

try ebay!! :) i just remembered i seen an amazing zebra print set i swore i wud get for the next :lol: !!! cos itd look amazing with bright pink/blue! damn i forgot bout that!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back