Cot

Dustbunny

Reaction score
So after two nights of Chloe thrashing around in her moses basket, waking herself up and trying to roll onto her stomach, I made OH drag her cot into our bedroom from the nursery. We've taken the side off and butted it up against my side of the bed.

She's normally put into her basket awake and is asleep within 10 mins but was expecting to have a fuss tonight when OH put her down to bed, however she cried for about 5 secs OH rocked her for about 30 seconds to calm her down and popped her back in the cot, 5 minutes later she was snoring soundly. Not heard a peep from her since :D So hoping she stays this settled all night.

Quick question though, I've not used a sleeping bag before normally a blanket, but now she is in her cot I thought a sleeping bag would be safer than blankets. What tog are those of you who use them using at the moment, and do you have any additional blankets etc?

I use a 2.5 tog one and 2 thin blankets. He is a cold person like me though and wakes up cold if he doesn't have enough x

Harry's is a 1.5 tog and I tuck a couple of blankets round him because it wakes himself up when he kicked his blanket off, best thing I ever bought was a grobag! :D

Dylan has vest, sleepsuit and 2.5 tog.

Thanks ladies, the sleeping bag is 1.5 tog and I've popped a thin blanket on top, she hates being too hot and normally kicks her blankets off. So far she seems comfortable though.

We use a 2.5 and just a vest as LO is a hot bod! Also they'll let you know if they're cold whereas a hot baby will just sleep which can be dangerous if they overheat! LO loves her grobag :) she squeals when we get it out at bedtime lol x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

Oops should have said no vest and just a sleep suit! X

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111