cot toys

cloud9

Reaction score
Dylan is just starting to lie awake in his cot without crying so want to put some toys in for him..he is in his travel cot though at the mo due to space restrictions

What toys did your little one's like and which were a waste of money?

He needs a bumble bee like Libby's, will entertain you as well as him :rotfl:

On a serious note, Liby loves anything she can clamp between her fingers or her jaws, something with label size bits are best for her as can hold them...so thats my recommendation :D

Take him shopping hunny and he will pick his own out ;)

Eefie loves his Red Nelly which is a red elephant he picked in boots and Noo-Noo which is a bear thing with a spinning rattle thing on its tum from babies r us. He also attacks his mobile which is a winnie the pooh one from tesco as he's teething so gums everything. He absolutely hates his gym though, DD loved hers so must be individual taste.

I just take him shopping and show him things, if he starts waving his arms about then thats the one for him :)

Anything by Tiny Love also things LO can turn on themselves, Isaac loves turning on his light and musical show toy, though when they do that in the middle of the night its scary :shock: lol So be careful with the sound toys, hope you have fun finding lots of fun toys for Dylan :cheer: :hug: :hug:

mine never really took to their toys much. Rachael prefers to eat the coal off the gas fire and play with the cable on my dyson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back