cot mattress

trixipaws

Reaction score
which is the best type to buy?

where can i get one cheapest (thats still a good one)?

are protectors a bad idea, can they cause cot death?

Trix, we bought this one:

http://www.kiddicare.com/invt/matbrvsoftspm?N=382

I think its worth getting a decent mattress as its important that LO gets good sleep - I thought the price of this one was reasonable too :D

I haven't heard that protectors would cause cot death? I have one ready for when Libby goes in the cot, as its under the bedsheet I don't think it makes a differnece...someone may correct me though?

Kiddicare do free del with orders over £50 (& delivery is quick too!)

:hug: Happy Shopping :hug:

yes i agre that you should have a good matress for your baby, we bought a sprung matress from Mothercare that was £50 & it is lovely.
its an Amicor sprung one.

We bought a brillient matress in Mothercare, cost £100 though.

http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B0 ... 1&mcb=core

The pictures are crappy on the webiste but in store you'd see how nice it was, the cover comes off for washing, it keeps heat/moisture away from baby and we just thought it was worth the price for something decent he'd be spending a fair amount of time on. It's cot-bed size we bought so should last from birth till around 4/5 years when he can have a proper big bed like Mummy & Daddy have!!

Weve not bought our cot/matress yet but the matreses in ikea are really cheap. The sprung matresses start at £25, which is loads cheaper than anywhere else.

ooh thanx i might get that 1... sounds like a bargain!

I bought the cheapest one from toys are us, its a foam one. and wipeable. its great Dior is still using it now over 2 yrs later. i did get a big rexpensive spring cot bed matress of my friend but Dior dont like it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back