Cor blimey it's been a while!

Well hello everyone how is everyone doing?! It's been exactly 17 days since I've been one here! Not having the internet at home is really taking it's toll on me! :lol:

How is everyone doing? I'm good as is bump - we have finally hit third trimester!!! I'm so pleased - it's closer to D Day!! :D

Just about to read through all the posts I've missed (455 of them :shock: ) and try to catch up but if you can give me a headstart and let me know if I missed anything ?

To all those who have had their little one's - CONGRATUALTIONS!!!! :D
Well done to you.

Missed you all,

Lots of love......xxx

Hi Sami!

We've missed you!

My very brief update is that I had to have extra blood tests for diabetes which came out clear! I've been having arguments with the DH about him not letting me buy anything and I have started a small diary in the buddies section now that Cat has had her baby.

I also go to the third trimester in 2 days!

How are you getting on?

Yeah I read your post about that.... men are wierd aren't they :roll: still don't have that many constructive conversations with my OH about baby stuff - he just lets me decide everything - which would be wonderful if I was that sort of person who likes doing it all - but I really want him involved too. I hope he lets you buy some more things soon hunnie - I know how you feel though! All I have is 3 outfits (that I bought) and the cot and the crib - and we didnt buy them!!

Well pleased I've finally hit third trimester - looking towards the end now and hoping I dont go past my due date and have to wait all that bit longer.

Mostly been okie with bump - had a bit of problems with his movements and he went very quiet but is okie now. Had a bit of spotting but that's cuase unkown and has only happened once recently.

He's already getting his head down most of the time which is a good thing I guess - feeling lots and lots of pressure down there like I'm gonna pee my pants. Bladder has shrunk to the size of an egg and I pee about 20times a day (and night) !

But other than that - we still getting bigger and happy :D

Glad your diabetes tests came back clear. Got mine next Wednesday. x

)HI Sami

I have my 28 week appointment next week and will have more blood tests. Again. I already feel like a pin cushion after my double appointment two weeks ago. (they found sugar in my urine and I had to fast for 14 hours and then drink a massive loads of lucozade etc etc and then have two separate blood tests :cry: )

All worth it though, and the results were fine. Luckily I don't mind giving blood so I was OK.

You it looks like you have got just about as much stuff for the baby as us! We haven't made a decision on the buggy yet or the cot. We are useless!

Sorry to hear about your wee bit of spotting. Hope you are all settled again now.

Have you had any cravings or food issues and have you put on lots of weight yet. Mine is starting to creep up a lot faster over the past fortnight. :shock:

My diet seems to have excelled a heck of a lot and I now seem to want to eat all the time - but on snack things more than meals. I am still eating marmite on toast, love hula hoops still and all other crisps, and have started craving more sugery thing like chocolate now.

I've put on a bit of weight recently - still only about 6lb up on what I was pre-pregnancy but add the stone I lost before and I guess I've put a healthy amount on so far. Going from my pre-pregnancy weight I should hit 11stone by the time bump is due so about a pound a week at least to put on which is what I've been doing.

I just hope I put enough weight on to be healthy.

xx

Hi Sami

Good to see you :D (or hear from you I guess).

I'm in the third trimester too - hurray!!!

Have grown to massive proportions (girl at work just called me Humpty grrrrrrrr!!!!) and have now put on 2 stone. Yes, 2 stone. Sigh.....

Should be seeing a physio soon although irnoically this week has been the best since 16 weeks :?

How's the SPD?

My SPD in my hips has settled a little for the past couple of weeks - but has slowly crept back over the last few days I think. It's now mainly affecting my ribs which have been affected by that pesky hormone relaxin and they hurt like hell on the left side, and baby seems to like kicking up there too as it's head down mainly :roll: . I'm on SOS for my physio, which means I dont have to go in every couple of weeks and istead just make appointments as and when needed.

I've been getting called some names recently too - the worst being roly poly - didn't like that one :evil:

Okie - well I only got 2 pages into catching up and I have to go ina sec - but to anything I missed - sorry - to those who had little ones who I havent yet congratualted individually - congrats! - to those ttc'ing - i hope its your month soon - to those whose bumps grow bigger by the day - I hope all is well.

xxxx

Wow seems like longer than 17 days!

I found out i'm having a little girl :D my instincts were right!

it's nice to hear from you x

Been wondering where you were! Welcome back!!

xoxo Ree

Hi Sami, it's nice to see you back, I'll be joining you in here in a couple of days :D

Hi Sami!
I wondered how things were going with you, hope you're keeping well! :D

hi Sami, hope your well,
will be joining you next week or so in here officially!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back