It's been a while...

cristie_gce

Reaction score
since I have posted. I have been dropping in to read though. I have been so tired and can't believe how close I am to my due date. I have began my weekly visits now and had one yesterday. The Dr. said that I am not dilated, but that my "cervix was reaching for it." Whatever that means! LOL! He also commented, "I don't think he's coming early, girl!" Well, I guess I can wait 3 1/2 more weeks. I've come this far haven't I? What they say is true, the last few weeks DRAG by!!! It's seems like everyone else is having thier babies and I am just ready to see my little Mr. safely arrive. Maybe I will be dialated a little by my next appt. Hope so!

hi ya, not long to go!! take advantage of the rest while you can :hug:

I know what u mean feel like this baby is quite happy where it is.
Cant leep, back is killing me, just want to get the whole thing going now
Feel like everything is on standby waiting for LO to make an appearance
COME ON BABY SHOW YOURSELF !!!!!

I know!! My Dr. has assured me that my LO is heads down....so what in the world is kicking my twat????? :think: I feel sometimes that if I don't stand with my legs together, he is just going to crash out on the floor! I am so ready! If this week I wasn't dialated at all and only starting to efface....how quickly could I begin to dialate?

cristie_gce said:
I know!! My Dr. has assured me that my LO is heads down....so what in the world is kicking my tw*t?????

:rotfl:

That will be his shoulders & head when he's turning round or his hands. I keep thinking LO is poking my bladder thinking Oooh whats that?? Prod prod....

:rotfl: Yeah I reckon our bladder's provide endless hours of entertainment for our babies lol We've got rugby players in our family, so I reckon it's practicing for a try...

Good luck Christie!

Can't add much....but good luck Christie - I hope it all speeds up for you - ..... :hug: I have all that to 'look forward' to :hug:

Good luck.

Pregnancy has flown by, but now I only have four weeks to go (and maybe more if late), I can't help thinking how slowly it will go, but I think that's because I'm dreading it coming at 38 wks when I have a brass band contest to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back