Cooker/Oven Safety!

Jellyboobs

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've just moved into my new house and I have a quick question. The layout downstairs is open plan, so I unlike my last house, I can't have safety gates stopping LO from getting into the kitchen.

I've just installed child locks on pretty much everything :lol: But one thing that's worrying me a little is the cooker/oven. It's in an odd place, at the end of the unit, so basically it's really easy for LO to get to and climb up on as it's not enclosed.

I'm just wondering if there's some kind of gate or something similar that I can put at the side of it that can click into place from one end, if that makes sense?

I've had a look on the internet but I don't think it understands what I'm asking :lol:

I can get a picture if no one understands, it's quite hard to explain!

Thanks everyone, and I hope you and your LO's are well!

Much love xx

you can get a funny gate that fits into wierd shapes but dont know if that would be any good to you? What about a playpen for times when your needing to be in the kitchen?

I saw some where (can't think where) a thing you put on the cooker like a little barrier, might have been JML, but it will stop the pots being pulled onto the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back