Control Crying final worked at one year old!

Keely

Reaction score
I just wanted to let you girls know for help to anyone trying................

I have tried CCing Ellis a few times in the last year when he was 6 month and 10 (i think)......

The crying time used to get lower but still a week in and he would be crying for 20 mins every night and still waking 3 times a night.

Well I tried again a week ago and he has taken to it fine .... and sleeping through the night (or re-settling himself if he does wake)

I can honestly say I believe he didnt understand before when we tried.... and I feel a bit guilty now. But thank god he will not remember!! haha I will just never tell him i did it haha.

He now only cries for 30 seconds and lays himself back down!!!! :clap:

xxxxx

Snap i have just started this with Keeley and for the last two nights she has gone straight to sleep when i have laid her down in the cot :cheer:

oh no rest!! I am still up going a wee every 5 mins!! haha haha xxxxx

oh no rest!! I am still up going a wee every 5 mins!! haha haha xxxxx

LOL yeah in another year and a half you might get a whole nights sleep

I think its so much better doing it when they are that bit older. I tried Aimee when she was 12 months and it worked the 1st night and by night 2 she was sleeping through. :D Hope he keeps it up for you hun!

Keely said:
I just wanted to let you girls know for help to anyone trying................

I have tried CCing Ellis a few times in the last year when he was 6 month and 10 (i think)......

The crying time used to get lower but still a week in and he would be crying for 20 mins every night and still waking 3 times a night.

Well I tried again a week ago and he has taken to it fine .... and sleeping through the night (or re-settling himself if he does wake)

I can honestly say I believe he didnt understand before when we tried.... and I feel a bit guilty now. But thank god he will not remember!! haha I will just never tell him i did it haha.

He now only cries for 30 seconds and lays himself back down!!!! :clap:

xxxxx

well done you!!!

i think its much better to tr trhe CC with toddlers. :)

:clap: well done..

I seriously need to do this with bradley, since bailey was born, hes not been going to bed at all.. to get him to sleep he goes in our bed, then i transfer him to his cot.. yes cot cos he gets out his bed.. but even putting him in a cot doesnt work he screams the place down..

anyone done it on older toddlers before, any tips for me!

Ellis only sleeps now Keely as I had a little word in his ear last week & and told him hes got to start sleeping for his mummy as shes making a new play mate for him :wink: he said " oh alright Granny Kaz" :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back