Contractions

First Baby White

Reaction score
This may sound daft but where do you feel contactions when you are in labour, I have been having pains on and off since lunch but they are towards my belly button not low down as I expected them. The whole of my lower belly is now really tender though??

To be honest, everyone seems to feel them somewhere different. Mine tend to tighten whole tummy, but hurt just below belly button and lower and in my back. Others have just bump. Others just back. So, I guess I havent helped :lol:

Hope you are getting there though :cheer:

I'm not much help on how they feel, but how exciting for you- this could be it :cheer:

i suppose since you started the July thread its to be expected you will be among the first to pop (cue jumper :twisted: ).

I hope this is it for you, good luck.

sandi

oooo are you going to be the first to pop out of the three of us due july 15th :D :cheer:

i've always wondered where you would feel them too etc but i just figure we will know when it happens

Good luck, how are things feeling now? :D

I wont be doing any queue jumping :( I was having waves of pain till I went to sleep last night but I dont think it was contractions.

I think I have had a bad IBS attack which I havent had for months, tummy still tender but no sign of munchkin.

Sorry for the false alarm!!! :)

Aww :( I thought things were happening for you! Hope your tummy feels less tender today :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back