contractions that im experiencing

GO TO SLEEP...GO TO SLEEP...GO TO SLEEP!!!!

Whilst it's bearable get yourself off to bed, get stocking up on that all important sleep, it could be the last time you get a decent amount of rest for ooh the next year!!!!

(I am super excited!) xxx
such good advice !!

totally stalking this thread eeeek

I definitely echo what gem said, sleep!!!
I'm pretty sure my cervix stopped at 5cms purely because my body was too tired to progress any more. As soon as I had my epidural I was able to have an hours sleep and was 8 cms when I woke and 10 cms an hour later! I wish I had slept earlier on in my labour but it's hard cos it's too exciting :)

lol im back now and still contracting, gonna eat some good nutritious dinner and get some kip i think! x

:yay: glad its still going, def get everything ready when you go to bed, bags in the car, clothes you want to leave the house in ready... i get the feeling tonights the night! 26th january will be in your mind forever as your baby's birthday!!! sorry, im getting super excited for you :blush:

lol i think it might be tiny, at least im still going, and not a lot of signs of it slowing down. its funny how theyve been so clockwork all day! pretty awesome! x

Still here, much more intense pain and it's longer. I'm gonna start a fresh thread. Lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back