contractions that im experiencing

Have you got a birthing ball ? Or someone who can go for a walk with you ?don't go by yourself , just in case . Put in some music and get dancing even , anything to get things moving . Even have a pace up and down the stairs xx

JJ is my text buddy! so will be on her case im sure later on lol!
well :blush: i havent rung up yet, will do in the next half hour just in case, im not ringing to go in at all, i just think they may like to know im out there lol, im gonna stay at home as long as i can. times and length havent changed from 5 mins apart and 40ish seconds long, its been going since about 8.30 am and after i got out the bath i had a shite load more of plug, really chuffed with how this is going at the moment, if my waters broke that would be the cherry on top! ive shaved and moisteurised lol so i feel all fresh and ready! just waiting to see for a little longer, i dont want to ring and waste time at hosp and i hope they dont ask me in cos i dont want to go in yet x

JJ is my text buddy! so will be on her case im sure later on lol!
well :blush: i havent rung up yet, will do in the next half hour just in case, im not ringing to go in at all, i just think they may like to know im out there lol, im gonna stay at home as long as i can. times and length havent changed from 5 mins apart and 40ish seconds long, its been going since about 8.30 am and after i got out the bath i had a shite load more of plug, really chuffed with how this is going at the moment, if my waters broke that would be the cherry on top! ive shaved and moisteurised lol so i feel all fresh and ready! just waiting to see for a little longer, i dont want to ring and waste time at hosp and i hope they dont ask me in cos i dont want to go in yet x

All sounding good lexi! Keep moving about :)

:yay: if they ask you to go in ask if your community midwife can come to the house to examine you, they really keep people waiting around and the uncertainty might cause you uneccesary stress, remember, peace and calm! :flower:

i just got off the phone and she said just call back if they get closer and more painful. or if waters break. boring! haha x

i just got off the phone and she said just call back if they get closer and more painful. or if waters break. boring! haha x

Yeah I thought that but at least you know now. Get on those horses haha!

ah glad they didnt try and get you in! uneventful but probably helps them to get organised knowing you'll be in at some point in the next 24 hrs. I always think a slow labour would be lovely if you were at home. much better for your body and baby than a fast labour. what you gonna do this afternoon then? not this i hope >>> :clock:

lol no i actually have plans for this afternoon! im going to a friends for a cuppa at half 3 ish and then got some college work to do, so got things to do. i am pretty pro at feeling for my cervix, tmi but ive had a feel and its thinned out loads but i dont think i can feel it dilated, saying that i dont know what a dilated cervix feels like! lol! so i could be wrong, i think as long as im contracting regularly, im just gonna do my thing at home. they are getting a tiny bit more intense now, but same time length! i thought they would change a little. but if im in slow labour i dont mind as its not that painful (im sure i will regret saying that so badly) im glad its not too painful as its bearable at the moment and i reckon ill manage better if its gradually gonna build up. we shall see. x

Ooh.... so excited for you :yay: can't wait for more news!! x

mikid i love love love your ticker, i may have to borrow a similar idea for when my tiny one is here! xx

Glad it sounds like you are doing so well hun xx

:yay: youre supermum already :lol: have a good afternoon xxx

Hope she makes an appearance soon :) I think she'll be here by tomorow xx

i hope so! chaz (laceys mummy) said a wednesday, will be interesting if shes indeed correct! haha! the thing thats kind of bothering me is they are regular as clockwork and havent changed much in terms of time and length, and they arent super painful either. so i dont know if this is just slow labour or what! my poor baby is getting squashed when i get a contraction bless she wriggles like mad and when they stop she moves about loads!

they are kind of lasting longer but not too painful at all really! x

GO TO SLEEP...GO TO SLEEP...GO TO SLEEP!!!!

Whilst it's bearable get yourself off to bed, get stocking up on that all important sleep, it could be the last time you get a decent amount of rest for ooh the next year!!!!

(I am super excited!) xxx

lol ill take your word for it gem, i am just popping to a friends for a cuppa (wont be more than half hour) then may have a nap! im super excited too! x

eeek!!!

this is so exciting!!

i was having regular contractions like u wen i went for my consultant appt to talk about inducing me, about same time apart, and got to the hosp and was 3cm dialated, they started about 11am, admitted onto labour ward and waters broke at 3pm n she was born at 6.51pm, i recon u will be the same, short and sweet!!

good luck huni, :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back