contractions that im experiencing

:yay: so exciting! sounds like youre doing really well, I trapped in hospital the whole time so no idea about when you shoud go in, but I would suggest you stay home as long as you can, go and sit in baby's room and remind yoursef that baby will be in there very very soon :cheer: Im so excited to hear your birth story! xx

I would stay at home as long as you can :) You could be one of the lucky ones that gets to hospital and is already 8-9cm gone! :) Lol just dont be having your baby in the car like that lady on One born every minute! xx hope this is it for you hun xx

Ooh how exciting this sounds very promising flexilexi - no idea on when you should go in but as the others have said nicer to be at home than waiting around at hospital and I bet you will get there and be really far along but I do agree you don't want to be having her in the car park! x

ok we need an update, hows it going now?

im still alive! lol they are ever so slightly closer by about 30 secs and lasting just a little tiny bit longer. good progress since 8.30 am! i really hope they dont stop though, that is what im really paranoid about! want this to happen now really bad. lol i think im just gonna chill here and ring the hospital and warn them that there is a woman out there thats contracting, just not gonna take up valuable bed space! i am going to stress to them i really want the pool room too, really hope this goes my way. x

Defo give them a call but enjoy being at home while you can .

I agree sensible to give them a call and let them know what's happening - hope you get your pool room xx

i hope so too! if not then oh well, but a water birth would be cool :D x

Try to stay at home a little longer! I went in when I couldn't walk through them anymore and as soon as I got to the hospital he shot out!

my hospital would reserve the pool room for people if they phone up when in early labour :yay: hope they do that for you!

fingers crossed you can get the experience you want xxxxx

yeah mine do too, just dont want to call in and then be in labour like this for the rest of the day, that would suck lol x

but you could just phone to reserve it, and stay at home for a while. If you know the pool room is waiting for you it will be a load off your mind, might help your abour progress better cos youll relax :yay: are you still finding its ok?

Ooh lexi I'm so excited for you :) have a super strong brew of rlt

When i had my 1st my contractions were like yours really close together and like strong periods pains... but i was 7 weeks early so rang hospital to let them no, they told me to come in just to make sure everything ok and checked me and i was already at 10cm... i could handly the pain really easily, sounds like you will be the same apart from the 7 weeks early!! but yes just make sure you dont leave it to late and have her in the car... :) Good luck ! xx

Lexi, I always thought you'd be a super strong woman in labour :yay:

I'd wait til they're a bit more painful although chances r hospital would prob tell u to stay at home a bit longer xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back