• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Contractions or braxton hicks??

XXAmyXX

Reaction score
Well I have been up for an hour and a half havin tightenings and pains not sure wot 2 think altho Im pretty sure they are jst braxton hicks have been timing them for jst over half hr and they are like 8 mins apart last one was 11. I know Im totally jst stressing probably but OH leaves 2 go offshore at quarter 2 5 this mornin will not b able to get a flight home until the 3rd and we always said it would jst b our luck that between this time I would go in2 labour early!! :?
God I think im rambling! :rotfl: Have been havin period type pain for weeks now but this is different, belly goes hard then comes with it a wave of pain lasting jst under a minute.I havent had a show or anything, and I still have 4 weeks till my due date. I wouldnt say it was agony tho :roll: Anyway I have taken 2 paracetamol and i am gona try n go bk 2 my bed n sleep see wot happens ill have 2 lie with my legs crossed until the 3rd!!

Sorry if none of that makes sense but its the early hours of the mornin and i need :sleep: xxx

Was obviously jst braxton hicks, have totally gone and so has OH offshore. Early hours can make u get a bit hysterical when u need sleep lol xx

Just posted before I saw your reply. sorry :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back