Consultant appointment

Magic Monkey

Reaction score
I am off to see the consultant to discuss my big baby! Am really hoping that he says I can have a C-section as the thought of giving birth to a big baby terrifies me! :rotfl:

Good luck, hope it goes your way :hug:

Hello local lass..... :hug:

How big do they think your baby will be? I think this one is smaller than Isla was but im probably about to give birth to a monster!

Do you mind having the baby at PA, i didnt have much of an opinion of them to be honest until recently, i went for a pre eclampsia test and they were so lovely, i might change my mind and go there as its 5 mins in the car from our house.

We really musy meet up after the babies are born..... if youre up for that? :rotfl:

I'm back and he said I just had to wait to go into labour!

Kelly, I was planning to go to PA anyway, as I don't know what to expect and want to have everything on hand just in case. I went into the day unit a couple of wks ago for my growth scan and they were all lovely so I feel a bit better now. I am hoping to go to Broadlands ward so that I get the Hythe experience but with the labour ward just downstairs. I will then transfer back to Hythe if I need to stay in. (that is my plan anyway!)

You never know, we will probably end up next to each other on the ward!!! :rotfl:

Well if they are going to wait for you to go into labour naturally that must be a good sign - your baby can't be mahoooosive, er, can it?!

You sound much more positive about things today Sass :hug:

glad it went well... sorry you have to push though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back