• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

consultant appointment today.

sarafet

Reaction score
i have the consultant at half 10. really hoping my bp is behaving itself today :pray:

i'm also going to mention the swelling to him, i've barely left the house the past couple of days and it's still been awful :( really hoping that everything goes ok though :pray:

will update when i'm home :)

good luck hun :hug:

let us know how u get on x

good news :)

bp is still high but i can get away with it :D still have some protein in my urine too, but they said they will monitor me closely over the next 2 weeks, and that if my bp remains high, they aim to have me delivered by my due date :?

i suppose i just need to wait and see what happens really, i'm just glad they haven't sent me back to hospital :cheer: also baby is very well engaged 4/5ths!!! :cheer:

overall a good appointment i'd say :D

thanks girlies :hug:

Aww sorry I missed your first post as I'd have wished you luck for today, but looks as though you didn't need it!! :cheer:

That's brilliant news and baby sounds well prepared to arrive! :cheer:

That was good news then :hug:

At least you wont have to go into the dreaded two week wait also :shock: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back